Computing Date Differences

From: Lekeas GK <cj571_at_soi.city.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:26:22 +0000

Hi All,

I am having the following problem: I need to answer a question which goes like find all the surnames of people who were born a week later than john smith. I have tried something like:

select date from person where
date > (select date from person where name='John Smith' + 7 but it didn't work (The error message was SQL command not properly terminated).

Could anyone please help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

George Received on Sat Mar 16 2002 - 21:26:22 CST