Re: view create table statements

From: Atul Agrawal <atul_ce_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:17:07 -0500

actually i think there is a view from which you can actually view the creat statements only of the views, definitly not for the tables.. i dont remember the table. let me do a search and i will get back to you...

--

Atul Agrawal                     | Atul Agrawal
Masters Student, CS Deptt.       | 3501, St Paul Street,

Hello: 410-516-8291 (Lab)        | Hello: 410-366-6852 (Resi)