Re: Newbie: Trigger compilation error

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:01:07 GMT

How could you possibly expect someone to help you with the error when you didn't post it?

Try recompiling the trigger. When you get the error message type: 'SHO ERR'

If that doesn't give you enough information to fix it yourself then repost your request including the code, the tables, and the complete error message.

Daniel Morgan