Select statement

From: Lu <lmontoro_at_adelphia.net>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 11:57:51 -0800

I'm starting to use oracle and need to create a store procedure that displays records. I'm used to SQL Server which is very simple to do this. Could some one help me write this procedure using one of the oracle table for scott called "Account". Ex: Select * from Account;

Thank you for the help, Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 13:57:51 CST