Re: User Privileges

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:47:10 GMT

Forget #1. That is the equivalent of granting DBA to PUBLIC.

Use #2 ... but instead of doing it manually invest an hour and write a stored procedure to get object names from xxx_OBJECTS and grant the object privileges using native dynamic SQL. Write once ... use many times ... you could even run it nightly under DBMS_JOB if you are really nervous about this.

Daniel Morgan