Reports and printing with Oracle8i

From: LowJay <lowjay_at_aol.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2002 16:40:47 GMT

I got a new job and part of my job skills that got me hired was being able to use SQL. I was not hired as a DBA, but as an analyst. I am strong with essential SQL skills; however, I am going from using DB2 to Oracle8i. I downloaded Personal Oracle to practice my SQL skills before my job starts and so far, I haven't been able to find a way to print reports and such. Is there a utility missing on Personal Oracle? How is this done? Is there a resource I can use?

TIA Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 10:40:47 CST