Re: Listener problem

From: vyper <fu__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:30:57 -0000

"Knut Talman" <knut.talman_at_mytoys.de> wrote in message news:3C8E08AE.D3EF097_at_mytoys.de...

> > > As usual, no platform or version info. More info, more help.
>
> > Sun solaris, 5.6 ows version 3.0.
>
> Is it the first time you try to start ows on this machine? How did you
install
> it? Is it just a clone install from another machine?
>
> Regards,
>
> Knut

Thanks anyhow. It was a clone. Turns out it was cloned from a machine that had been patched. .:. incompatable binaries. I'd read in metalink about patched O/S's, and unpatched Oracle binaries, giving this error off. Turns out it was a patched Oracle binarie and an unpatched O/S.

We live and learn................

Regards,

Pete Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 10:30:57 CST