Oracle Clob field fails in Replication

From: Gregory A. Castle <gcastle_at_email.usps.gov>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:27:24 -0500

I have multimaster replication set up between to Oracle servers. Everything is working fine except when a Clob field is larger than 4,000 characters. When this occurs I receive the following error message

ORA-26572: WDBA.WORKITEM.CLOB_UPDATE: argument 1 does not match replication catalog.

Followed by
ORA-02063: preceding line from WILDCATS

Anyone have any ideal how to resolve this problem. I am using Oracle 8.1.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Greg Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 10:27:24 CST