Re: Table Analysis Info

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:01:16 GMT

If you want to know whether tables are being analyzed run the following:

SELECT table_name
FROM user_tables
WHERE num_rows IS NULL;

If any rows are returned analysis has not been done since whenever the oldest of those tables was created.

But as a DBA I think you are taking the wrong approach: Go ask!

Daniel Morgan