Update perl cartridge interpreter

From: Steffen Schwigon <schwigon_at_webit.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:51:21 +0100

Hi!

I need to upgrade the used perl interpreter of the perl cartridge in Oracle Web Application Server 4.0 for Windows NT to a newer Perl than the original 5.004 (i.e., I need >= 5.005).

I installed Active Perl 5.6.1 and changed the cartridge environment to point to the new perl sub directories as described in the documentation (PATH, STD_PERLLIB, PERLLIB).

First, it didn't find "perl.dll", because it doesn't exist in my perl 5.6.1 installation. Therefore I renamed my "perl56.dll" to "perl.dll". It then complains about about not finding an dll-entry-point.

(Greeti+Tha)nX
Steffen

--
Steffen Schwigon <schwigon_at_webit.de>