Array from PLSQL to Java via JDBC sqlType=2003

From: Frank <a_at_b.c>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:42:10 +0100

Hi!
Oracle v9.0.1.0.1/JDK1.3.1_02.

I've made a PLSQL package that return some arrays. I wanted to retrieve this arrays in Java via JDBC using
"cstmt.registerOutParameter(1, java.sql.Types.ARRAY)", but run into a
"Parameter Type Conflict: sqlType=2003" so far.
I get the impression from some metalinks that others have had the same problem.
(http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_data base_id=FOR&p_id=149014.999)
But I wanted to check; have anyone made it work in Oracle 9.0.1.0.1 or earlier versions?

Frank

Postings are my personal opinions/views. I'm not speaking on behalf of any company/organization/institution. If the posting is mission version numbers; assume: Oracle v9.0.1.0.1/JDK1.3.1_02 Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 02:42:10 CST