Re: Intermedia - External Proc Problem

From: Eric <eric_at_nortam.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2002 16:49:02 -0800

Thanks 'Vlad',
very appreciated help..
just tried out (was away on vacation!!)
the ctx_ddl option seems to work out..
but is it asynchronous ?
it seems to come back VERY quickly compared to the alter index option .. unless it is because we changed from deprecated long columns to clob columns..
I need to make sure the process is synchronous, since the next steps in my procedure uses contains statements that are looking at the newly added rows..

Thanks.