Re: Please help me answer these 6 multiple choice questions...

From: JCR <jrappa_at_hammer.net>
Date: 9 Mar 2002 05:51:39 -0800

Thanks to the people who took this seriously. I took a test from QuizOnline once and these were the ones I answered incorrectly. Some I showed only 3 choices...thats because I didn't want to show the wrong one I selected.

Yes I did ask this also in Metalink, and you, Ryan, seems to be the only one making a big stink over 6 questions.

Joe Received on Sat Mar 09 2002 - 07:51:39 CST