Re: Please help me answer these 6 multiple choice questions...

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 11:29:01 -0800

LOL... the guy is cheating. He posted these questions on Metalink too. So this means he is currently an Oracle person. He is trying to get a better Oracle job and cant answer basic questions. Another home run for the industry.

BTW, its generally a waste of time to take tests from recruiters. They just want to get you in their database. Mindbank is notorious for this. They want people to come in during the day(so you have to take time off) and spend several hours taking their silly test just to get you in their database. Alot of times they just use the size of their database to market themselves to clients.

Ken-- How much experience do you have? Its REALLY tight for junior people. I did see an entry level DBA job posted on the oracle.marketplace usenet last week. Doesnt pay anything, but you could take it and quit in a year and get real money. People dont usually come to this group to hire people. Check the other one. Lots of stuff their if you have experience.