16-bit oracle drivers other then Oracle's?

From: John <jriker1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 05:44:12 -0800

Previously I asked how you could install Oracle 7.3.4 16-bit client driver under Windows 2000 and actually get them to work. I have been able to accomplish this, although the stability is questionable. I think when I install Word 2000, it overwrites something, not sure why since Oracle is 16-bit, and then starts GPFing when you try and make a connection. Does anyone know of any other companies that make/made 16-bit Oracle drivers that may be more compatible with Windows 2000 and not so effected by other things that are installed? The 16-bit drivers are required as the application is 16-bit will not be updated to 32-bit. Thanks.

JR Received on Fri Mar 08 2002 - 07:44:12 CST