Re: Oracle Books for Sale on EBAY

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 23:51:22 +0000

We'd be even more interested if, having posted your advertisement in the correct newsgroup, comp.databases.oracle.marketplace you had not crossposted to these usenet groups where advertising is inappropriate.

Please respect these forums and post in the correct ones in the future.

Thank you,

Daniel Morgan