call procedure from jsp

From: Philip <pescott_at_roadrunner.nf.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:56:31 -0330

Hi:

I want to call a procedure from a jsp that will update trailer fields in my table,
i.e., Date_Created, Date_Updated, Updated_By, etc.

So on a create, edit or delete I need these fields updated, where would I place this code and
how to invoke after a save event?

Any input would be aprreciated. Received on Thu Mar 07 2002 - 16:26:31 CST