Re: OCI Sample code in C++/C

From: Alexei Polkhanov <alexp_at_ica.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:03:26 -0800

    I found examples provided in OCI Programmers Guide usually incorrect, some functions for example have different number of parameters than used, constants and macro not defined anywhere in OCI heders (like OCI_HTYPE_STMT in headers OCI_HTYPE_STATEMENT in print :) )

    I think you can find bunch of well written OCI applications at http://sourceforge.net .just search for ORACLE. Look at Apache::OWA - module for Apache mod perl as C example, for C++ there is a lots Open Sourse class wrappers, some of them I believe you can use not only as examples.