Forms 6i Q

From: Pieter J.D. Huiberts <phuiberts_at_ivwnet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:26:08 -0500

Hello,
The situation is this: I have two modeless windows open. The dialog window is opend by the document window via the open_form command.

I would like to be able to copy text (varchar2) from the dialog window into the document window. The document window may or may not already have items filled out that I can not be lost.

I have tried to copy the text from the dialog into a variable and do go_form and try to copy the content of the variable, but that does not work. COPY and NAME_IN do not seem to help me either

Any suggestions how I can transfer the text (cut & paste is not the desired option)

thanks,
Piet Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 19:26:08 CST