Re: You dont need Oracle

From: Brett J. Valjalo <brett.valjalo_at_asml.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2002 13:58:28 -0800

What's mean about Ryan's post? We do favor helpful civility around these parts, and the Ryan's post is perfectly helpful and civil, as far as I can tell.

Take out that first 'and', perhaps it sounds mean.

But the reality is that 'if you even have to ask' - a) you are going to have to hire oracle professionals to implement oracle, because you are clearly not an oracle developer yourself. In fact, you probably aren't an Access developer, either. But at least you have a fightin' chance to learn Access from scratch, on your own...
b) I seriously doubt that you are going to be making the decision to implement Oracle on your own, either. Not based on advice you get on CDMS, anyway.

brett