Re: You dont need Oracle

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2002 07:52:24 -0800

Yup but there is no reason to buy a Rolls Royce if you dont want it or need it. I see no reason to tell someone who is not going to need the features that Oracle has to spend the money on it.

And relative to Access, Oracle is VERY expensive so are the Oracle people you will need to hire to build and implement it. No reason to spend that kind of money if you do not need it. Im certainly not going to buy a high end IBM mainframe in order to surf the web.