How can I call Unix commnad in pl/sql?

From: Andrew <andyho99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2002 07:29:41 -0800

Hello,

I am trying to call UNIX command (such as cp) in my pl/sql program. I am using AIX. I think the syntax should be the same for for Unixs. Has anyone done this before and how? I was surprised that I could not find in Oracle's pl/sql manual. This should be a baisc requirement. C can do this pretty easy.

Thanks, Andrew Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 09:29:41 CST