Re: oracle export dump

From: Ralph Graulich <ralph_at_grauli.ch>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:50:04 +0100

Hi Andreas,

> I have oracle 8.0.5 on NT4. How can I check an export dump file ?

It depends on what you want to check on your export file. Is your export file written? Is your export file _correctly_ written? Is your export file _correctly_ written in the way that you can import it on another machine?

For checking its integrity, I'd suggest importing it on another machine for testing would be enough.

Regards
... Ralph ... Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 08:50:04 CST