XML and XSL in JSP

From: Nigel Judson <nj_at_nospamfromanyone.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:36:50 -0000

Hello.

Just wondering if anyone has used the Oracle XDK. I'm trying to write a simple bit of code which will take an XML and XSL file in, apply the XSL to the XML and produce HTML output. I'm using JSP at the moment. I have managed it with the DOM parser but since there's a possibility of it needing to handle very large XML files the DOM parser becomes a bit unworkable.
Any help or sample code would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nigel. Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 06:36:50 CST