Re: What database shall I use???

From: no spam <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 01:33:32 GMT

well, your db is the backend. you can use any relational db you want. the access 'forms' (screens) are your front end. the sql is the intermediate stuff that gets what you want.

there are some better people than me on this forum that can work out problems or answer questions. go ahead and post a separate question.

--
Fred Parker