Re: Newbie : Select statement returns table not found when it is in the schema

From: Jon Waterhouse <jonwaterhouse_at_mail.gov.nf.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:08:22 -0330

I had the same problem: I could see the created table in ALL_Tables. I could not do a DESCRIBE table. I could see the table and the columns in Procedure builder. I could not select anything from the table (Table not found). I could re-export (using DTS) data from the table.

Adding the following rights _before_ transfer (Couldn't do anything with the tables originally transferred), solved the problem. Which is actually important I don't know. (I'm a newbie too, and I'm not the dba, so not able to play).

alter table
comment table
select table
update table

Jon Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 07:38:22 CST