Re: Building Oracle 8i database with Oracle 9i

From: Avi Abrami <aabrami_at_intersystemsww.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 08:03:50 +0200

Ron van Zijl wrote:

[ SNIPPED -- as it's irrelevant to this post ]

Ron,
Just out of curiosity (I hope you don't mind my asking), are you currently unemployed and have suddenly discovered Usenet and are using it to try and keep your Oracle skills up to scratch -- or did you suddenly discover Usenet and you have some spare time in your work and decided to share your knowledge with the rest of us -- or something else entirely?

Thanks (in advance),
Avi. Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 00:03:50 CST