Workbench SQL 2K plugin for 8i and connection string

From: Wilfrid Ertaud <ertaud.w_at_jcfgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:51:04 +0100

Hello,

Would there be someone who knows where to find the plugin to use the migration tool WorkBench with SQL 2000. The only available I saw works with 9i.

I have also a problem with ado connection, I am using a connection string as this to connect to my DB:

Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=name;Data Source=SRVDB

How can I set the default language to use in an ADO oracle connection string.
As a comparison I used this for an SQL connection string: ;LANGUAGE=English;

Thanks in advance

A french Oracle beginner

Wilfrid Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 12:51:04 CST