Re: Newbie : Select statement returns table not found when it is in the schema

From: Ron van Zijl <zijlr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2002 11:46:12 -0800

The only thing I am missing is a
GRANT RESOURCE TO test;

Is there any reason why you do not want the user to use resources ? If the user has RESOURCE right he is able to create all Oracle objects within his own schema. So you do not even have to give him the GRANT CREATE TABLE TO test;
GRANT CREATE VIEW TO test;
GRANT CREATE SEQUENCE TO test;
as they are implicitly given.

Hope it helps.