Forms & Reports 6i caused db problem

From: eyoung <eyoung_at_ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:57:36 -0600

Maybe I should refrase my problem...may have been somewhat unclear.

The personal addition of Oracle

You startup the DB...it gives you a message that the db has started and puts an icon in the task bar.
You then start SQL Plus to log onto the DB...it asks you for a l/p the default is system/manager.

After I installed the 'Forms & Reports 6i' CD something happened.... When I startup the DB it now asks me for a password. No 'l' just a 'p'. This has nothing to do with loging onto the db with sql plus...this is during the db startup. Received on Fri Mar 01 2002 - 12:57:36 CST