Re: Oracle DDL

From: Cheryl Bender <bendercr_at_att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 04:02:17 GMT

If you are struggling with the documentation format provided on the CD you can go to Oracle Technical Network and download documentation in PDF or view online in HTML. This web site has been a lifesaver for me. The link below takes you to the HTML docs for SQL for Oracle 9i. You may have to register first but not to worry--they don't send you junk mail.

http://download-east.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/server.901/a90125/toc.htm

Cheryl