Re: Newbie Question

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:07:38 GMT

Just like "it" said. I didn't know it spoke. <g>

What I suspect you did was put the CD in the machine and follow the prompts on the screen. That just does not work with Oracle products.

You need to put the CD back into the drive and print out the installation instructions. Then of course ... follow them. All of the answers to your questions are on the CD.

Daniel Morgan