cannot modify more than one base table through a join view

From: Stefan Donath <harald.gogger_at_de.bosch.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:25:02 +0100

Hi there!

I created a view that bases on two tables. These tables connected at each other through a 1:1-reference In the second table there is a primary key with a trigger that simulates a AutoCount-Field.
In the first table there is a unique-indexed foreign key.

If I want to insert data (or change data in the second table) it gives the message "cannot modify more than one base table through a join view". Is there a fault in my query/view, or in which way you solve this problem?

Thanx for tips!

Stefan D. Received on Wed Feb 27 2002 - 02:25:02 CST