Re: getting the date of table's modification

From: Paolo <pscola_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:15:45 GMT

Daniel,
you're right, sorry for my wrong explanation.

My question is now well stated: is it possible to get date of last DML (Data Manipulation Language) operation ?

Thanks again for you attention,
kind regards.

Paolo

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:19:00 GMT, damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us> wrote:

--->Excuse me ... But ...
--->
--->"I updated all rows for a given field" is NOT DDL. It is DML.
--->
--->DML stands for "Data Manipulation Language" and that is what you
did ...
--->you manipulated the data.
--->
--->If you want DDL try