Display multiple rows in VB without a datagrid

From: Tom <tomkordus_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:41:09 GMT

Hi -

I need to display (as my subject says) multiple rows in a VB form from my Oracle table. I know how to write the connection to Oracle. I am assuming I can't use a data grid because I'm going against Oracle. There is more than one column in this table. So can I display the entire contents of a table in one form?

Thanks -

Tom Received on Mon Feb 25 2002 - 22:41:09 CST