ODBC vs OraPerl vs ????

From: KTyson9426 <ktyson9426_at_aol.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2002 10:51:37 GMT

Hello and thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer me. I need to connect my apache web server running on mandrake linux to Oracle 8i running or Red Hat 6.2.

My question is what is the best way to do this, and by best I am also factoring in price, because the budget I've been given to do this on is next to nothing. After reading the requirements for OraPerl, I see the C component for Oracle is required which is fairly costly for what I need to do. Is there even an ODBC driver that runs on Mandrake Linux for Oracle?

Any sort of work around to having to shell out a lot of money would be the best. Once again.... THanks Received on Mon Feb 25 2002 - 04:51:37 CST