Re: Select ranges of rows

From: Kalamaro <feman_at_usuarios.retecal.es>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:21:39 +0100

Thanks Thomas and Pablo for your answers. Pablo: Yes, i want to partition the results of the query in pages, and i've readed some solutions, althought most of all were complicated or had problems in some cases. Is there an efficient (and possibly easy) way to show the results in pages?. I've readed something about a kind of 'bookmarks' in Oracle... do they exist?

thanks again