Oracle OLE DB question...

From: ARP <sirapitt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 02:21:18 -0500

I am using the OLE DB consumer templates going against an Oracle database with the MSDORA OLE DB provider. When I do a select on an Oracle table with the purpose of doing an update or insert on the rowset that is returned, I get the bookmark back as an additional column and this gives problems when I attemp to bind my row data before attempting to perform the update.

Is there a known way of programmatically removing the bookmark column from the rowset when doing the initial select? Received on Sun Feb 24 2002 - 01:21:18 CST