Re: Minimum hardware requirements for Oracle 9i

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:21:51 GMT

I could ask why. I just purchased two UNIX mchines this week. Both of which could easily handle 40 concurrent users. And neither one cost more than $1000 (US). So why Win2000 with XP?

Anyway ... for 40 users you could probably get by with 512MB RAM but I'd go with a gig given the O/S. For one user 256MB RAM.

Daniel Morgan