Re: Scanner for PLSQL

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:14:40 GMT

I wrote a text editor that lets you display all lines that contain whatever text string you ask it to. For files of type .sql there is even a menu entry that has related features, amoung which is one to display all 'procedure' or 'function' lines.

I haven't gotten off the old web site yet, so you can find it at www.geocities.com/ScottMattes, then click on the My Delphi Link and look at MyEditor2.

Sorry for the porn ads (x10 cameras), this is why I am getting off of geocities as soon as my domain gets transferred to my new website provider.