Re: Indirect Procedure call

From: Ray C <rcollins_at_packet.news.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:59:17 GMT

I'm sorry, I must not be clear... What I want to do is actually a call totally new procedure using the value "param" as the name of the procedure rather than to pass the param through. I want to be able to call different procedures indirectly depending upon the value of the initial procedure's param value (which contains the exact name of the procedure to call)...

Thanks for your help..Ray