8i and Discoverer 4.1 on one computer on Win2000

From: --------------/\\ |-|--------------- <jhekkert_at_multiweb.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:25:37 GMT

Hello......

We installed Oracle 8i EE on my computer and it works fine, We also installed Discoverer into another homedirectory but we Cannot connect to the Database in the connectscreen of Oracle. We think it has to do with one of the many tsnnames.ora files. How can we let Disoverer point to the same tsnnames.ora as 8i does? Or is there something else???????

Can anybody help us or point me into the right directory?

Best regards....

J.W. Hekkert & N Veldt. (students and absolutely newbies in the Oracle world) Received on Thu Feb 21 2002 - 13:25:37 CST