Re: forms6i and oracle8i

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:51:57 GMT

Generally speaking, at least with the Internet Developer Suite it is recommended that Developer (Forms & Reports) be installed before the database. And there is no prompt regarding the location of TNSNAMES.ORA. You will end up with two different copies that must be separately maintained.

Daniel Morgan