Indirect Procedure call

From: R.A.Collins <rcollins_at_packet.news.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:22:10 -0500

Hi, I am new to Oracle and am porting some stored procedures from another DB. The problem I am having is this - Some of the procedures take in parameters and use those parameters as calls for other procedures. Is there a way to use a parameter as a indirect procedure call in the body of a procedure??

e.g.

CREATE PROCEDURE proc1
(

    p_value1 in varchar2,
    p_subproc in varchar2
)
as
BEGIN     p_value1 := 3;

END; Ray Collins Received on Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:22:10 CST