Newbie : Select statement returns table not found when it is in the schema

From: harry <harry.parkinson_at__NOSPAM_informed-direct.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:14:30 -0000

I exported a sql database into 'test' users schema with the test user / pass used during DTS. I can browse the schema using toad or schema mgr using the test user's credentials. I can not select from any of the imported tables but I can 'CREATE TABLE ...' and select from that one? I have checked the permissions but can't see anything I am missing.

These are the permissions I have granted the user GRANT CREATE SESSION TO test;
GRANT CREATE TABLE TO test;
GRANT CREATE VIEW TO test;
GRANT CREATE SEQUENCE TO test;
ALTER USER test QUOTA unlimited ON test;

Any help would be gladly appreciated, I am sure it is something really basic ;)

Regards
Harry Received on Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:14:30 CST