sqlldr and commit

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:05:44 -0500

If I have a multi-records file to load into a DB table by using sqlldr80, how do I make the insert all commited immediately? I just had a case that during the inserting, another procedure is running a select .. on the same table, but miss the records been just inserted. The steps is supposed to be inserting first completely than select or select first than insert new records. How do I avoid the conflict?

C Chang Received on Wed Feb 20 2002 - 23:05:44 CST