Stock market update

From: Bill Meng <marasys_at_televar.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:14:18 GMT

Tim,
Here's the latest on the stocks. The market sucks.

Symbol Company Name Date Added Entry Last % Change
PNRA Panera Bread Co Cl A 08/07/2001 36.84 53.84
+46.15%

CYGN     Cygnus Inc                       06/28/2001      10.11
4.08     -59.64%
PETM     Petsmart Inc                    06/12/2001      5.92
10.47    +76.86%
PSSI     Pss World Medical Inc.    01/29/2002      10.40       9.90
-4.81%
MIMS     Mim Corporation          10/19/2001      10.25       15.86

+54.73%
# WatchList Gainers 3 # WatchList Losers 2 WatchList Ann % +36.77% WatchList % +22.66% Avg Days In 165.6

PNRA, MIMS and PETM look as if they have run their course. It may be just a correction on these. PNRA has come down about 10 points, it was downgraded last week by an analyst.
PSSI may take off again after a sideways consolidation. CYGN has gone down in conjunction with a new stock offering, but coverage has been initiated by one firm with a buy.
right now I can't find anything that looks interesting. The market is still in its intermediate term
downtrend. PCS is down to 7.50 today. When questions about further financing are overcome, it might make a nice comeback.

On the subject of UWB, it reminds me of Bluetooth about 3 years ago. The chip companies were touting it as the greatest thing since canned beer. I've only seen a couple of products that use it. Received on Wed Feb 20 2002 - 17:14:18 CST