Re: Help me ....

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:09:25 GMT

You definitely need help. But 8.0.5 on an operating system for which it was never certified replicating to Oracle Lite on Windows 98? Replicating unsupported to unsupported?

You either need a budget (to move it all to 8.1.7) or a new job.

Sorry if it wasn't the help you expected. But it likely is the best you'll get. <g>

Daniel Morgan