Re: What is needed to publish a basic PLSQL web page

From: iggy <iggy_at_Xpoorme.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:30:16 GMT

If you have everything setup and the test page seems fine:

You could setup a new DAD schema via the http://<domainname>:<port>/pls/simpledad/admin_/gateway.htm page, Leave the username and password blank, add your hostname:<portoflistener>:<SID>, give authentication basic.

then write a basic package under user name you gave the new DAD. Add the run the package. If you don't get any errors goto http://<domain>:<port>/pls/<whatyounamedyourdad>/<whatyounamedyourpackage>.<whatyounamedtheprocedure>