HELP- Where to download the Oracle Universal Installer?

From: Mario King <hliji_at_usa.net>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 13:27:25 -0800

Hi,
I downloaded the Oracle ODBC driver and tried to install it on my PC. But the instruction says it has to be installed from Oracle Universal Installed. I do NOT have Oracle CD. Is there any other way to install ODBC driver? If not, Where to download the Oracle Universal Installer for Windows 95? Thanx.
MK Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 15:27:25 CST